Awards and Affiliations
- Better Business Bureau
- Lake Zurich Chamber of Commerce
- GLMV Chamber of Commerce
- National Roofing Contractor Association
- Northern Illinois Home Builder Association
- Lake County Contractors Association (IL)
- Community Associations Institute (IL Chapter)
- Association of Condominium & Townhouse Owners Associations (ACTHA)
- GAF Master Elite Contractor
- Owens Corning Preferred Contractor
- EcoStar Roofing Products
- Approved Velux Skylight Contractor
- Cedar Shake & Shingle Bureau Member
- CEC Group
Commitment to quality is a tradition that we at All American Exterior Solutions® have made our standard since 1985. Our many awards show how we value this tradition.
- ABC Customer Appreciation Award-Gold and Platinum Level 2002 – Current
- Allied Building Products 1990 Outstanding customer award for exceptional all-around customer
- Arco-Murray Contractor of the Year 2012, 2014, 2021
- Better Business Bureau Complaint Free Award 2002-2017, 2019-2023
- Carlisle Northwestern Regional Contractor 1994
- Carlisle Quality Recognition Award 1998
- Carlisle ESP (Excellence in Single-Ply) Award 1998-2000; 2003-2023
One of the most recognizable awards in the single-ply roofing industry. The program recognizes Carlisle applicators that consistently exceed Carlisle standards for customer service, timely deliveries, and quality applications. ESP members usually have quality ratings in the top one percent of all Carlisle applicators in the country.
- Carlisle Top ESP Contractor in the North Central Region 1999
- Carlisle Quality Recognition Award
- CertainTeed Shingle Master – 2018-2023
- CertainTeed Silver Star Commercial Contractor
Meet the stringent requirements for workmanship and financial stability. Have a proven record of quality workmanship, good business practices, carry workers’ compensation and liability insurance coverage, be properly licensed, be in business at least three years, OR CertainTeed must have inspected at least three roofing projects that have been brought up to a “Perfect” Score status. Submit a complete company credit history and be credit-worthy based on CertainTeed’s sole determination.
- Elevate Platinum Award 2010-2023
- Elevate President’s Club 1997-1998, 2000-2009, 2011-2016, 2020-2023
Membership in the prestigious President’s Club is reserved for Master Contractors who accumulate the highest level of quality points each year. The President club Award is awarded annually to the top 30+ master contractors.
- Elevate Inner Circle of Quality Award 1996–2006, 2008, 2010-2011, 2013, 2020-2023
Master contractors who maintained at least two million square feet of Elevate roofs under warranty, installed a minimum of four warranted Elevate roofs each of the past 5 years, and achieved a Quality Incidence Rating of 2.0 or less.
- Elevate Master Contractor 1995-2023
Membership status is awarded to the top 250+ contractors based on outstanding craftsmanship, dedication to customer service and total square footage installed.
- Elevate Hall of Fame Master Contractor Inductee – 2017
- GAF Master Elite Shingle Contractor 1998-2023
Top 2 % of all roofing contractors. Must have a proven reputation for providing quality roofing services to the community, be adequately insured, committed to ongoing professional training and ensure quality inspections.
- GAF Consumer Protection Excellence Award 2014 (Consumer Protection Letter, Consumer Protection Certificate)
- GAF Training Excellence Award 2014 (Training Excellence Letter, Training Excellence Certificate)
- GAF Master Commercial Roofing Contractor
- GAF Master Select Commercial Roofing Excellence 2019
Master Status is awarded to a contractor based on their commitment to installation excellence and continues education. They have pledged to ensure that each customer receives their “best and safest choice” in roofing
- GAF Chairman’s Circle award 2023
- Green Building of America Award-David Logan Arts, University of Chicago
Award for excellence in green building-referred by Turner Construction
- Historic Preservation Award, City of Geneva 2010
- Johns Manville Peak Advantage Contractor 2006, 2009-2012
- Johns Manville Peak Advantage Pinnacle Council Contractor 2021-2023
Contractors selected for the Peak Advantage program are proven to be best of class having lived up to the highest performance standards. These contractors have access to JM’s strongest guarantees.
- Kennedy Homes Service Award 2003
Fewest recorded service tickets and warranty claims
- McElroy Bronze Partner 2005, McElroy Silver Partner 2006
- NCRA Gold Circle Finalist
Outstanding workmanship – low sloped
- Preferred Owens Corning Shingle Contractor
Must meet requirements of at least 3 years in business, passed a stringent legal and credit check, meet local requirements for licensing and insurance, a clean portfolio with the Better Business Bureau, submit all warranty registrations to Owens Corning, and have home improvement financing available.
- Reynolds Building Product Award of Excellence 2000-2015
- RoofPoint, Certificate of Recognition, Fed-EX cargo relocation facility 2012
The Center for Environmental Innovation in Roofing recognizes Commitment to RoofPoint and the promotion of sustainable roofing solutions
- Shelter Distribution Customer Platinum Award 2013
- Sika Sarnafil Alliance Partner 2009-2023
Each contractor is rated on a number of technical and business criteria, including quality of installations, warranty expenses, the degree of business support and payment history.
- Sika Sarnafil Project of the Year 2010
First Place Sustainability Category